By "let them pass" I mean i dont give them any more momentum than they have and just look at them neutrally and even to notice what emotional reactions i have and take a mental note of those too.
Like a scientist making observations about a phenomenon.
I also like rain sounds at night when I'm winding down.
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.