Most days I meditate 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night. TM meditation. Body awareness meditation. Listening to the sounds. Being present in the moment. Does it help? Yes. I respond to chaos, instead of reacting. Much more calmer throughout the day. Thank you for asking this question.
Since I haven't ever meditated before I started off with a small amount of time because of how not used to it I was. I am currently meditating for 3-4 minutes everyday but by the end of my challenge I want to be meditating for over 5 minutes. I do notice a difference when I meditate. I tend to meditate before bed and it helps me calm down and be able to fall asleep. I have trouble with falling asleep at night but meditating helps. It basically let's me think about what happened in the day and reflect. take deep breathes and remember that tomorrow's a new day. Have fun meditating 🤎
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??