It would be much better if you put your attention on your breath and feel how it flows through you.
In due course of time your mind will be engaged in it. It will be quite.
However this alone is not sufficient.
You then have to feel any feeling(love) and enlarge it so that every cell in your body feels lovely. Do it by remembering any beautiful episode of your life.
Then your soul will be satisfied.
Love is all we need – John Lenon.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?