I use 3 types of tea together which is the rooibos red tea the tranquility peach tea and the jade citrus mint tea with 1/4 cup lemon juice and a few teaspoons of sugar
i havent done many exercises yet, however I would love a guided meditation for the gratitude or so? Also I love how this app is about building yourself rather than forcing yourself to workout or eat in a different manner in order to get to your better self, as i have struggled with that quite a lot, thank you for inspiring me to accept myself!!
I guess crunches or variations of crunches because I can lay on my back but also work on my tummy and it is not exhausting
So far walking and hiking and swimming have been my favorite forms of exercise. They are really fun to do with other people. Squats are pretty fun as well. I'm working on doing a full body push up so that's fun. But those are pretty fun for me.
Stretching, especially poses where my knees are bent and my centre of gravity is closer to the ground. It feels very peaceful.
i like planks, any types of planks. yes they are hard to do but they are really healthy and bc they are basic everyone knows how to do them correctly.
I prefer squats, abdominals or the ones that you need to sit down lmao. I’m a very lazy person but at the same time a very energetic one.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴