I use 3 types of tea together which is the rooibos red tea the tranquility peach tea and the jade citrus mint tea with 1/4 cup lemon juice and a few teaspoons of sugar
i havent done many exercises yet, however I would love a guided meditation for the gratitude or so? Also I love how this app is about building yourself rather than forcing yourself to workout or eat in a different manner in order to get to your better self, as i have struggled with that quite a lot, thank you for inspiring me to accept myself!!
I guess crunches or variations of crunches because I can lay on my back but also work on my tummy and it is not exhausting
So far walking and hiking and swimming have been my favorite forms of exercise. They are really fun to do with other people. Squats are pretty fun as well. I'm working on doing a full body push up so that's fun. But those are pretty fun for me.
Stretching, especially poses where my knees are bent and my centre of gravity is closer to the ground. It feels very peaceful.
i like planks, any types of planks. yes they are hard to do but they are really healthy and bc they are basic everyone knows how to do them correctly.
I prefer squats, abdominals or the ones that you need to sit down lmao. I’m a very lazy person but at the same time a very energetic one.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?