I personally envision what I want to be in a couple of months time. Basically, set achievable goals in a reasonable time frame. You might be doing too much too soon. It helps to slow down and reflect on your goals. Putting on music also helps me stay motivated. Hope this helps! You can do it! I believe I you! <3
I find that listening to music helps keep me motivated while exercising. I personally do a sort of mini checklist before I workout. I ask myself "do I feel like working out today?" If the answer is yes, go ahead! You can do it! But if the answer is no, then don't. Its okay to take breaks and not workout on some days. But if this unmotivation seems to be occurring often, you might wanna look more deep into that. Perhaps your doing to much too soon? Maybe you feel overwhelmed? Reflecting on what's causing your unmotivation could help resolve it. Staying motivated is hard, but just keep telling yourself it's all for the greater good. Be confident in your abilities, and don't let that little voice get into your head. I believe in you! You can do it!
I go for workout challenges, so i know that for example i wanna finish this workout challenge in 25 days i should do my best to workout everyday and not skip a day
I think that you should find an exercise on internet that helps you with anything you want. For example I have one for my legs and one for my abs that I do. I think that thinking like “I will have thinner legs after this” will motivate you to do it. If not just take a long walk.
Weight loss, body change, diversity of exercises. If everyday you do something new, maybe it’ll give more excitement and so motivation to do it.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?