Following the morning routine style of AoM, so exercise first thing followed by breakfast, then getting ready for the rest of my day.
I believe excercising in morning the reason is 1. Your body is well rested from night before 2. Our body is fresh and energetic to do workout. This also helps over the day with energy
Due to some health problems I have been advised not to run.
So my routines are fast walking, exercise bike and strength training.
I am lucky enough to drive though the new forest to and from work, so I love my walks in the forest as the views and smells help me relax and clear my head.
I use Samsung fit app for step counting, map etc.
If the weather is bad I use the exercise bike, there are plenty of apps to use, I have one which gives you workouts to follow, beeps when you need to sprint or slow down, so you can put something on TV, and place your phone to the side.
Finally I use a app/site called hasfit.
This isn't free but a man and his wife do loads of videos to follow and they create month programs to follow which include cardio, strength training, muscle building, yoga, hilt, tabia and yoga, stretching etc.
They do warm ups and cool downs and videos last between 15mins and 1hr.
Usually I walk 30 min in the morning and gym + walking in the night
I use the Fitbit app because I got one for my 50th birthday. I really love it.
Light yoga at night
Stretch throughout the day
YogaStudio is the only exercise app I use
I exercise during the day
I don't use any apps, I use the excercises from Fabulous or I go for a bike ride, high pace walk.
It would be nice if Fabulous would be sync/connected/partnered with a fitness app
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?