Following the morning routine style of AoM, so exercise first thing followed by breakfast, then getting ready for the rest of my day.
I believe excercising in morning the reason is 1. Your body is well rested from night before 2. Our body is fresh and energetic to do workout. This also helps over the day with energy
Due to some health problems I have been advised not to run.
So my routines are fast walking, exercise bike and strength training.
I am lucky enough to drive though the new forest to and from work, so I love my walks in the forest as the views and smells help me relax and clear my head.
I use Samsung fit app for step counting, map etc.
If the weather is bad I use the exercise bike, there are plenty of apps to use, I have one which gives you workouts to follow, beeps when you need to sprint or slow down, so you can put something on TV, and place your phone to the side.
Finally I use a app/site called hasfit.
This isn't free but a man and his wife do loads of videos to follow and they create month programs to follow which include cardio, strength training, muscle building, yoga, hilt, tabia and yoga, stretching etc.
They do warm ups and cool downs and videos last between 15mins and 1hr.
Usually I walk 30 min in the morning and gym + walking in the night
I use the Fitbit app because I got one for my 50th birthday. I really love it.
Light yoga at night
Stretch throughout the day
YogaStudio is the only exercise app I use
I exercise during the day
I don't use any apps, I use the excercises from Fabulous or I go for a bike ride, high pace walk.
It would be nice if Fabulous would be sync/connected/partnered with a fitness app
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?