I undertake about 20 minutes of stretching strengthening and balancing activities. By doing this my body is ready for the day. My mind has focussed upon how my body feels and I can celebrate a positive healthy start to my day.
I work on the farm every day and the morning work is great exercise. Walking, lifting, carrying, pulling, and pushing. Mucking out, bags of feed, buckets of feed and water, moving hose pipes for filling water troughs.
I do exercises by watching YouTube videos. My favourite channel is by Lucy-Wyndham Read. Absolutely love her very effective exercises.
Yoga has always been my favorite morning exercise! YouTube has a great assortment of guided sessions, but Yoga with Adrienne is my favorite channel. Start with some of the easy morning yoga routines!
I like simple exercises which make me satisfied that today's exercise regime is completed ( atleast in starting ) such as short planks , high knees , pushups .. etc , mainly cardio exercises
My favorite exercise to do in the morning is the 4 minute Fabulous core workout. It gets me going, is quick, and makes me feel good about myself. Good luck with your morning workouts!
Since I have some physical challenges, I love the Fabulous 1 min "Just get moving" routine. I repeat it about 3 times and adapt it for my needs. It really helps me get going in the morning.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?