I undertake about 20 minutes of stretching strengthening and balancing activities. By doing this my body is ready for the day. My mind has focussed upon how my body feels and I can celebrate a positive healthy start to my day.
I work on the farm every day and the morning work is great exercise. Walking, lifting, carrying, pulling, and pushing. Mucking out, bags of feed, buckets of feed and water, moving hose pipes for filling water troughs.
I do exercises by watching YouTube videos. My favourite channel is by Lucy-Wyndham Read. Absolutely love her very effective exercises.
Yoga has always been my favorite morning exercise! YouTube has a great assortment of guided sessions, but Yoga with Adrienne is my favorite channel. Start with some of the easy morning yoga routines!
I like simple exercises which make me satisfied that today's exercise regime is completed ( atleast in starting ) such as short planks , high knees , pushups .. etc , mainly cardio exercises
My favorite exercise to do in the morning is the 4 minute Fabulous core workout. It gets me going, is quick, and makes me feel good about myself. Good luck with your morning workouts!
Since I have some physical challenges, I love the Fabulous 1 min "Just get moving" routine. I repeat it about 3 times and adapt it for my needs. It really helps me get going in the morning.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴