I read ten pages of a book a day. When faced with a 400+ paged book, ten pages makes very little difference. What was important to me, however, was the fact that I made time to read. Not how much I was reading. Since starting my ten-a-day reading regimen I’ve finished more books than I thought I would, and I’ve definitely read more than if I had stopped. So don’t give up!
Do what you can. If you really feel you should be doing more, see if you can wake up a little earlier or cut out other habits. If you can't, stick to ten minutes until you have the ability to do more. You can even look at your ten minute jog as you keeping in shape for when you do more then ten minutes in the future. But don't give up!
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to