Definitely every day! If I was to leave it to every other day, I don't think I would do it at all. The last few mornings have been difficult; I really haven't wanted to exercise! I've done it though- because I know it's part of my routine and I have to.
To me its easier to work out every day because like that you can get used to it and later it wont be that hard. If you want you can have one rest day so you font give up easily
It’s easier for me to work out every day. Despite the fact that I want to workout everyday, sometimes I just can’t. So instead I replace it with some stretching just to get my blood flowing.
For me what i find easier is working out every day at least week days. When i drop off my kids at school by 7:20 am then i head to the gym and spend maximum of 1 hour. I do this Monday-Friday i take the weekend off to relax.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?