Well the ideal situation would be to exercise every day as nowadays our poor everyday habits cause illness. Exercise boosts imunity as well as mental health. Try to at least five minutes whenever possible. Remember! Exercise can be fun. You can turn on your favourite playlist at full volume and just dance your socks off…
7 days. After various readings, I realize that 7 days is the required time for exercise. Personally for me to be healthy & fit as I want.
I think everyone must exercise everyday. Exercices are one of the best things you can do on the way to a healthyer life, and that is why I think you should never skip a day of exercice.
I think it should be the amount that makes you feel good. I exercise every day, but intercalating between cardio (running), strength (with body weight exercises at home) and yoga/stretching. This way I don't feel exhausted as if I ran every day and each type of exercise completes the other.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?