Start off small and slow, you don't have to pump out 50 sets in 1 minute if it puts you in a frame of mind that then finds exercise a chore, keep it casual but present
Enjoy the process, don’t treat it like a duty, but much rather, as a treat. Be grateful to yourself for your commitments and celebrate small success, focusing on your process, and never your goals. If you are a result-oriented person, it may be hard and frustrating to continue without visible results, but trust me, if you tune in with your body, you will find things so much more important than a visual image: that is your wellbeing. Routine sticks to you, not other way around, your task is to just make it realistic. And remember: easy does it. Much rather 10minutes of yoga or a 7minute HIIT daily than scheduling 2 hours of gym 3 times a week.
I make a plan for the week on Sunday and I do my best to achieve it … even if I don’t do everything on my list, if I accomplish some of it, it’s better than doing nothing … progress not perfection
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?