Brefore I go to sleep, I push my desk chair into a corner, roll out my yoga mat and put my blanket on it, and on top I leave the clothes I’ll wear for my yoga practice. I put my laptop and my speakers on the geoumd next to my mat and that way I don’t need to think in the morning
Have everything ready and accessible. Lay everything out, so that you don t have to set up anything and just start. Don’t go into the kitchen before doing your workout, I tend to drink tea and coffee until I need to get dressed and out, so I have to move around before this happens.
I don’t have much of a nighttime ritual that focuses on the workout in the morning. But I do try to hype myself up knowing that if I get good sleep, I’ll have an awesome workout in the AM with all the mental and Heath benefits that come with it.
Lay out your workout gear, fill your water bottle, decide what workout you’re gonna do. Have a backup easy workout planned for days when you feel really blah. For example, you might plan to do a spin workout or to go for a run, but maybe you didn’t sleep well. Have a backup plan to do an easy yoga video or a shorter, easy bike ride.
I just get up, drink the water and do gentle exercises, no need to change the close, mat is always next to my bed, so no need to go anywere.
have a plan of what your gonna do maybe lay out your yoga mat or whatever. you can also try reminding yourself how great you’ll feel when you’ve done it. 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?