- How much weight should a person be lifting for an optimal workout?
- What are your morning exercises?
- What thoughts or things make you want to exercise the most?
- Where do you find inspiration or motivation?
- What do you do when you have a regular exercise routine (say 20 min in the morning and evening) but you suddenly have other priorities and deadlines that need the extra time? For example exams, presentations etc.
Or, when you get home from work, try going for a five minute walk, doing five pushups/sit ups/crunches/whatever. Just do five. You might find you want to do more once you've started, but if not, that okay.
It’s important to take breaks while working every 50 minutes or so (5 minute break) to clear your mind and do nothing for those 5 minutes (a meditation would be great).
One awesome book I can recommend is High Performance Habits by. Brendon Burchard. He also had a podcast and YouTube channel.
Hope this helps!
2. Preparing your gym clothes on the bed for when you get home from work, so you can get straight into them and head to the gym. Or, you could bring them to work with you, so you don’t finish your day until you’ve been to the gym!
3. Setting yourself a schedule for your whole day, including time set aside for the gym. Sometimes having your whole day mapped out can give you the drive you need to get everything done.
I hope this helps a little!
Keep it up, just keep moving!
Brush it off and be aware!
Could u go to the gym on the way home? Then you can just get home and relax in to your evening 😃
1. Try to go to the gym in the morning before work.
2. Try to use your lunch time to go to the gym.
3. You can have a Pre workout supplement or a shot of coffee that will give enough energy to pump some iron. Beware that most of the Pre workout supplements have caffeine in it and the coffee also have caffeine, if you have these later in the afternoon or evening you may have sleep issues.
If you’ve only got the time to exercise in the evening after work, use the momentum to carry you. Change into your workout gear before leaving the office if not change immediately once you get home.
Lastly the 5 minute rule is great. Even if you don’t want to go, just go for 5 minutes. If you really don’t feel like working out then that’s okay. But you’ll be surprised how long a workout can turn into just by telling yourself I’ll just go for five minutes.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?