Or, when you get home from work, try going for a five minute walk, doing five pushups/sit ups/crunches/whatever. Just do five. You might find you want to do more once you've started, but if not, that okay.
Keep it up, just keep moving!
1. Try to go to the gym in the morning before work.
2. Try to use your lunch time to go to the gym.
3. You can have a Pre workout supplement or a shot of coffee that will give enough energy to pump some iron. Beware that most of the Pre workout supplements have caffeine in it and the coffee also have caffeine, if you have these later in the afternoon or evening you may have sleep issues.
If you’ve only got the time to exercise in the evening after work, use the momentum to carry you. Change into your workout gear before leaving the office if not change immediately once you get home.
Lastly the 5 minute rule is great. Even if you don’t want to go, just go for 5 minutes. If you really don’t feel like working out then that’s okay. But you’ll be surprised how long a workout can turn into just by telling yourself I’ll just go for five minutes.
It’s important to take breaks while working every 50 minutes or so (5 minute break) to clear your mind and do nothing for those 5 minutes (a meditation would be great).
One awesome book I can recommend is High Performance Habits by. Brendon Burchard. He also had a podcast and YouTube channel.
Hope this helps!
2. Preparing your gym clothes on the bed for when you get home from work, so you can get straight into them and head to the gym. Or, you could bring them to work with you, so you don’t finish your day until you’ve been to the gym!
3. Setting yourself a schedule for your whole day, including time set aside for the gym. Sometimes having your whole day mapped out can give you the drive you need to get everything done.
I hope this helps a little!
Brush it off and be aware!
Could u go to the gym on the way home? Then you can just get home and relax in to your evening 😃
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?