I would say that changing your diet is one small step at a time! I started changing my diet when I was a child, where I would normally only drink Dr. Pepper. I started very slowly by switching to sprite for a few months, then half the time switch to water, then eventually all water. Another thing that happened simultaneously was I started experimenting with more vegetables! It all started because of a Birds Eye steamfresh California veggie blend, that had broccoli cauliflower and carrots, and I tried them begrudgingly with a friend, and fell in love! (With plenty of butter and salt of course! 😂) But that eventually led me to start steaming pots of vegetables, gradually decreasing how much butter and salt I used. Some specific strategies for trying new foods would be to if you're out at a restaurant where there is food you haven't had before, especially appetizers, I would ask the group you're with if they'd be down for experimenting. Also, once a week, find a veggie you've never tried before at the grocery store, and look up best ways to cook "vegetable," but sub in whatever veggie it is. May I recommend roasted radishes?? It's one of my most recent discoveries that I'm obsessed with 😂 Also the more healthy you eat (especially the less sugar you eat!) the more your taste buds will change, so don't be afraid to try something a couple times spaced far out, because you now might like them! Also try different preparations on foods as well, because texture is a big part of food and different textures could be putting you off to the food and not so much the flavor. Also don't forget spices!! They can make or break the flavor of some foods 🥰
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴