Listen to your body….are you really achy or drained
Or are you just fed up and tired.
If you are just fed up and tired think how you would feel when you accomplish it. Imagine how good you will feel, how great and complete it will make you…ticking that box
If you are worn out , worn down, achy, drained. Listen to your body. Will doing that activity make you feel better? Will completing it make you feel better or worse.
Its weighing it up and only you can answer it properly.
I wrote down a list of what I need to do, and
I go through my list.
The checkbox is waiting.
But I don't stop there. I also look back at my day and week and check to make certain I haven't made any big changes in my routine that may be exhausting me. Am I getting enough sleep? Have I been over doing a piece of my routine? Am I doing something that is countering the positive effects of my routine?
I try to stick to my routine's parameters. I keep in mind that adding things to my day comes at a price. I'm not a bottomless well of energy. I have to prioritize where I spend myself.
You usually end up doing more and often end up finishing what you started.
For example, tidying the kitchen before you go to bed can be hard when you are tired. But because you know that it's only for 5 minutes, you can manage it. Even if you do only end up doing the 5 minutes, that small amount of time makes a difference, and in the morning, it's lovely to come in to a tidier space to start your day.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?