- I’d like to know a good stretch routine to improve mobility.
- What do you do for exercise in the morning and how do you remember to do it?
- I don’t have the motivation or time to exercise and lift heavy at home every day. I don’t know what to do now because if I don’t train then I’m not happy. It is a goal for me to put in work.
- When do you exercise?
- Do you think that building a rest day into the schedule is a good idea? I have found for coordination tasks like juggling, I do much better after I skip a few days following a period of intense practice.
I wrote down a list of what I need to do, and
I go through my list.
The checkbox is waiting.
Listen to your body….are you really achy or drained
Or are you just fed up and tired.
If you are just fed up and tired think how you would feel when you accomplish it. Imagine how good you will feel, how great and complete it will make you…ticking that box
If you are worn out , worn down, achy, drained. Listen to your body. Will doing that activity make you feel better? Will completing it make you feel better or worse.
Its weighing it up and only you can answer it properly.
But I don't stop there. I also look back at my day and week and check to make certain I haven't made any big changes in my routine that may be exhausting me. Am I getting enough sleep? Have I been over doing a piece of my routine? Am I doing something that is countering the positive effects of my routine?
I try to stick to my routine's parameters. I keep in mind that adding things to my day comes at a price. I'm not a bottomless well of energy. I have to prioritize where I spend myself.
You usually end up doing more and often end up finishing what you started.
For example, tidying the kitchen before you go to bed can be hard when you are tired. But because you know that it's only for 5 minutes, you can manage it. Even if you do only end up doing the 5 minutes, that small amount of time makes a difference, and in the morning, it's lovely to come in to a tidier space to start your day.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?