Listen to your body….are you really achy or drained
Or are you just fed up and tired.
If you are just fed up and tired think how you would feel when you accomplish it. Imagine how good you will feel, how great and complete it will make you…ticking that box
If you are worn out , worn down, achy, drained. Listen to your body. Will doing that activity make you feel better? Will completing it make you feel better or worse.
Its weighing it up and only you can answer it properly.
I wrote down a list of what I need to do, and
I go through my list.
The checkbox is waiting.
But I don't stop there. I also look back at my day and week and check to make certain I haven't made any big changes in my routine that may be exhausting me. Am I getting enough sleep? Have I been over doing a piece of my routine? Am I doing something that is countering the positive effects of my routine?
I try to stick to my routine's parameters. I keep in mind that adding things to my day comes at a price. I'm not a bottomless well of energy. I have to prioritize where I spend myself.
You usually end up doing more and often end up finishing what you started.
For example, tidying the kitchen before you go to bed can be hard when you are tired. But because you know that it's only for 5 minutes, you can manage it. Even if you do only end up doing the 5 minutes, that small amount of time makes a difference, and in the morning, it's lovely to come in to a tidier space to start your day.
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?