- What types of exercises get you energised and ready for the day?
- How do you manage to eat healthy breakfast every morning at your place? I switched to eating healthy breakfast but I still occasionally do it at work. Is that ok, or should I strive for perfection and eat my first meal at home.
- How can I improve my mental health?
- What is the best playlist for working out? Also, how do we optimize food and exercise both?
- For my morning exercise I’ve been doing squats. I’m up to 30 now and I hold the last one for as long as I can. What exercise do you do?
I wrote down a list of what I need to do, and
I go through my list.
The checkbox is waiting.
Listen to your body….are you really achy or drained
Or are you just fed up and tired.
If you are just fed up and tired think how you would feel when you accomplish it. Imagine how good you will feel, how great and complete it will make you…ticking that box
If you are worn out , worn down, achy, drained. Listen to your body. Will doing that activity make you feel better? Will completing it make you feel better or worse.
Its weighing it up and only you can answer it properly.
But I don't stop there. I also look back at my day and week and check to make certain I haven't made any big changes in my routine that may be exhausting me. Am I getting enough sleep? Have I been over doing a piece of my routine? Am I doing something that is countering the positive effects of my routine?
I try to stick to my routine's parameters. I keep in mind that adding things to my day comes at a price. I'm not a bottomless well of energy. I have to prioritize where I spend myself.
You usually end up doing more and often end up finishing what you started.
For example, tidying the kitchen before you go to bed can be hard when you are tired. But because you know that it's only for 5 minutes, you can manage it. Even if you do only end up doing the 5 minutes, that small amount of time makes a difference, and in the morning, it's lovely to come in to a tidier space to start your day.
- What type of exercise is good to silence the mind?
- Do you have a motivating motto for your exercise plan in 2019?
- Does anyone find creatine useful for lifting?
- How much water should I drink before exercise?
- Best 7 minute exercise?
- I don’t know what to eat after a workout to build muscle or burn fat after my exercise, or in what quantities or what times to eat them. What should I eat, in what quantity, at what times, and how will I know I’m meeting my goals (how long will it take to see results)? Also: how do I stay confident when I see someone who has the appearance I want to have, especially around people I want to make proud?
- How can I get into meditation. What is the best time of day etc? X
- What type of music is good for recharging you and giving you the motivation to work out?
- How do I make a commitment to getting up at the same time every day?
- What are the benefits of cardio? Should I count tennis workouts as cardio? Should I incorporate high intensity intervals in the stair climbing?