I tried working out in the evenings but I had no energy mentally. I tend to have a lot of things in my mind and these drains me. A fresh mind and body is the best way to start my work out routine. Morning is the best time!
In the morning. As son as I wake up, I drink glass of water and starting exercises. It's best time to war up yourself before the day.
I think exercise in the morning is indispensable because it makes flowing the blood all over the body and gets energy but for me is so difficult starting in the morning with an intense workout, so I prefer doing yoga or stretching as I wake up and a deeper workout session in the afternoon.
In the morning. I always feel activated after I exercise which is an ideal feeling for the morning as opposed to evening.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?