I tried working out in the evenings but I had no energy mentally. I tend to have a lot of things in my mind and these drains me. A fresh mind and body is the best way to start my work out routine. Morning is the best time!
In the morning. As son as I wake up, I drink glass of water and starting exercises. It's best time to war up yourself before the day.
I think exercise in the morning is indispensable because it makes flowing the blood all over the body and gets energy but for me is so difficult starting in the morning with an intense workout, so I prefer doing yoga or stretching as I wake up and a deeper workout session in the afternoon.
In the morning. I always feel activated after I exercise which is an ideal feeling for the morning as opposed to evening.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?