As for the bottle with water experiment. For me helps me to keep exercise if I have the equipment in my vision. Or even the exercise app in the front page of my phone.
Think about how good you feel after finishing a workout and if you really feel too tired it’s okay do a light work, some yoga, stretching or just dance to some music
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?