jumping jacks for 30 sec then a pause for 10 sec then again and again, and a lot of others, but you could try an app, i personally use burn belly fat-30 days, but you could use an app that is more eficient for you. Or search on YouTube. Hope i helped you! Have a nice day! 🙂
I highly suggest checking out Jung Da-yeon. Shes a Korean fitness guru so if you don't mind subtitles or even just put your own playlist on. She has a series of workouts that aren't too intense and help keep you strong and lean.
I prefer walking for general health as well as martial arts 3-4 times a week. Use resistance bands or light free weights and high reps for toning, since toning is good for bone health. Perhaps some yoga for flexibility.
I use Fiz'Up, an exercise app that baesd on your gender, needs, goals and capability provides you a full range of exercises that really help shape.
I can answer this by saying the best equipment to use. Resistance bands! Then any exercises you can find on YouTube. Not too extreme but great for muscle toning.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?