I prefer to walk as long as possible,bit might be slow or fast but I love walking. I like to have brisk exercises for short span of time too.
- What’s a simple exercise you can do in the morning that won’t make you sweat?
- Are you supposed to stretch every time you exercise? If so, are you supposed to stretch before or after?
- Does anyone else take a day off from to-do lists each week? If so or if not, why?
- Does dancing will have effect with my Exercise habit?
- How do you ensure you’ll take time for thoughtful reflection?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?