Easy for me as I have 2 dogs so I take them out every morning. I try to go a little further each week and incorporate a run up a hill. Pleases one and all. 🐶💜
- What type of exercise is the easiest to put into a routine?
- What are the factors that most contribute to you skipping your exercise habit?
- How do you overcome plateaus?
- Do you drink water during your exercise routine (if it’s running)? Any other tricks that you found helpful to keep you going?
- What kind of obstacles are you facing?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?
- How do you find time in the morning for your exercise?