Easy for me as I have 2 dogs so I take them out every morning. I try to go a little further each week and incorporate a run up a hill. Pleases one and all. 🐶💜
- How many times do you exercise in a day?
- What do you do if you miss a day of exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to get out of bed in the morning?
- Where do you find inspiration or motivation?
- I get bored with daily gym and repeating same machines every day for cardio. Will 30 minute dance or kickboxing or Zumba/aerobic workouts work instead?
- What are the best warm-up moves for a cold morning run?
- Is push up and crunches ok after breakfast?
- What type of things do you do to relax and de-stress?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
- What can you do to push yourself pass the ‘i want to stop’ sensation?
- How much should you exercise(in minutes) and how often (during a week) ? and what type of exercises if you have originally a body that tends to put on fat ?
- I cannot seem to halt my active mind long enough to fully meditate. What are some ways to meditate that are not so Buddhist nor new age and instead more practical or current?
- How do I get rid of that “I don’t want to do anything” feeling?
- What exercises people like to do in the morning ?
- Yes I am doing jogging every morning. So please tell me what is Right time to do exercise and what are its benefits?