A friend was training a group of us for 6 weeks and the aim was to touch the floor with our butts. The bar (no weights, then gradually increasing with ability) seems dramatic, yes it intensifies the work but its also useful, your balance and focus increase and you're forced to make an effort due to the extra weight. Sadly due to unknown pre-existing issues with my ankles i have had to resort to exercise for ppl in their 90s but hopefully back into it soon
Stair climbers instead of a treadmill.
Don't forget to stretch and keep working thru the soreness that will build up after doing these kinds of exercise.
You got this!
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?