A friend was training a group of us for 6 weeks and the aim was to touch the floor with our butts. The bar (no weights, then gradually increasing with ability) seems dramatic, yes it intensifies the work but its also useful, your balance and focus increase and you're forced to make an effort due to the extra weight. Sadly due to unknown pre-existing issues with my ankles i have had to resort to exercise for ppl in their 90s but hopefully back into it soon
Stair climbers instead of a treadmill.
Don't forget to stretch and keep working thru the soreness that will build up after doing these kinds of exercise.
You got this!
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?