Another thing to consider, which has made a world of difference to me, is your mattress. Get a good memory-foam mattress and your back pain will fade away.
Strengthening your core can really help with lower back pain. Consider pilates or yoga (watch on YouTube if on a budget), and most importantly keep moving! Being less active because of joint pain etc. can end up causing you more pain.
I also suggest to visit a good osteopathy specialist.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.