Also love the saying along these lines – If you don’t make the change today, then in one month/year etc. where will you be? At the same point but without the change.
Enjoy change and habit forming 😊😊
– anything really worth doing you can take the time to learn and master. The other “secret” – if you find yourself unable or unwilling to do xyz task – how are you approaching the necessity of completing it in your mind – is it something you actually need to do? How are you framing it – examine the way you classify the tasks you need to do for any given reason – and give yourself the space to step back and reframe if necessary.
But I keep up with my routine By doing it anyway
If I didn’t do what I planned to do I don’t get hard to myself
I make a new plan
and reschedule it again.
I’m not will organized but I’m doing good and I seek improvement
and that’s enough for me 😇
I strip down to my underwear, place a hard chair in front of a mirror, sit on it and relax. Works every time.
Actually see what you want and like you achieved it.
Feel how good it is.
And just look at the mirror and encourage yourself
Say I love my self
If your name was Emily for example
Say Me Emily I will never give up
That’s all what can I tell you
I hope that it will help you
When I notice a quiet 10-15 or even 45-60 minutes open up, I take advantage. I can watch tv or listen to music or a podcast.
I intend to keep my promises to myself. Staying in shape is a form of self-love. Take care of you, because no one else will.
You are so busy keeping promises to your boss, your kids, your S.O., you need to do the same for yourself.
Don't neglect you!
Once you discover a slightly raised level of motivation one day compared to another, ask yourself why this is? And remember this on the days when your motivation is less.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?