As an absolute weakling who can't keep up with the basic fabulous 7 minute routine " It kind sounded offensive. Also, idk how I start getting better. (Note:I'm just a bit stupid so don't take anything I say seriously. I love y'all)
Remember every programme like this is designed for a broad audience, and just because you don't fit perfectly into that group doesn't mean you are bad, or failing. Just identify the steps you need to take to get from where you are, to where you want to be, and take them one at a time.
With this app i started to do a very small thing like drinking water and it made me belive that i can be productive and happy once again if i wanted to.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?