As an absolute weakling who can't keep up with the basic fabulous 7 minute routine " It kind sounded offensive. Also, idk how I start getting better. (Note:I'm just a bit stupid so don't take anything I say seriously. I love y'all)
Remember every programme like this is designed for a broad audience, and just because you don't fit perfectly into that group doesn't mean you are bad, or failing. Just identify the steps you need to take to get from where you are, to where you want to be, and take them one at a time.
With this app i started to do a very small thing like drinking water and it made me belive that i can be productive and happy once again if i wanted to.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?