- What would be a good home exercise for quad and knee recovery?
- Are there any similar workout plans to the running one in here (Couch to 5K)? I have found the gradual increase in difficulty very helpful and motivating. Now I’m wondering if similar plans exist for things like yoga, HIIT and so on.
- I have been working out for about three weeks now and I know this is going to take time before I can see the results a want…however for those of you who have lost 20 or more pounds of weight….how long before you started seeing significant change in your body size?
- Do you exercise before or after having breakfast? which is best?
- What`s your favourite exercise that`s fun, quick and easy to do?
When I do something like workout, I am just enjoying the workout. I'm not look in the mirror everyday to see if there is something different with my body.
If you reach a plateau, then switch up a workout, playlist, or remember why you are doing this in the first place.
Act as if you have the body you want now.
Just try and play pretend for a little bit.
What would you do if you have the body you want.
How you you treat yourself.
How would you talk to yourself ?
How would your family, friends or love one treat you?
This can also be applied to any goal you want to achieve in life too. Not just your body and working out.
Hope this helps you because I have been there.
However, as far as other times when you’re not seeing results, the first thought I would have is have you spent enough time effectively doing the thing? Sometimes we think we’re changing in a consistent manner but with proper journaling or tracking we find out that we’re not. Have you tried that?
If you have, then I think that may be more of how you’re imposing these things you’re trying on your life. Perhaps it’s an exercise routine, or a new way of eating. Perhaps being willing to start over and take smaller steps would be a way to regain your footing. Remember that “Rome wasn’t built in a day” but brick by brick.
From another angle, perhaps the program that you have chosen is not the right one for you. What are you trying to assess? Perhaps the focus of the program is not quite right. Do you have a support system?
Also fasting helps the body in so many ways. Start with intermittent fasting. 8/16. Break your fast with fruit only but do your workout before you eat your first meal.
Don't eat before 10am. The body is still detoxing with fasting until then and is not really ready to start digesting food until after 10am.
Your body will be supported so much more by helping it regularly detox waste from your body through fasting and it is a perfect compliment to working out.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?