Most of the time I like to work out at home. But when I do go to the gym I like the sled because it helps me do a squat without damaging my knees and the assisted pull up machine cause even though its assisted, it makes me feel pretty bad.
The cables, because you can exercise every muscle group with them, and they provide both positive and negative resistance.
I think it would have to be the training mat. Because after I clean it with the hygienic spray and paper towel, I can do my stretches and exercises more comfortably and not have to worry about dirtying my workout gear.👌🙌🧽
What about you?🤔
I do extensive workouts at home. Fitness Blender.com & I do have boflex & 4 big dogs. I am going back to the gym when virus is over. I miss socialization. Not for conversation but just to be around others. Love classes!
I don't have any favourite instrument but I like working on trademill and cycle..more than these I like functional training without any instrument..
The track because, unlike a treadmill, you aren’t tied to one place or a speed setting, and I find running to be easy and fun at a moderate pace.
I like treadmill. You don't have to setup weights, don't have to count the reps… You can just run for however long you want.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?