At present I am doing what’s called yoga 🧘♀️ burn. You do yoga with a resistance band and do cardio all in one. This is a really workout. I do it everyday as it helps to energise and set me up for the day!
Yoga can be used in varies ways and teach you about muscles you didn't even know you had!
Whether you're trying to use it to unwind or jumpstart your day, or simply lose weight, yoga can help. Especially for toning muscles!
For me personally I love stretching the most because I get a chance to mediate.
Whereas by doing exercise one's muscle and bones are effected.
There is not hard and fast rule for excercise
You should start with the things you like as fabulous app recommend play your favourite music when doing excercise
I started only with walk and now i can live without excercise
This is all for you .
If want to connect with me .akshay_5harma in instagram
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?