At present I am doing what’s called yoga 🧘♀️ burn. You do yoga with a resistance band and do cardio all in one. This is a really workout. I do it everyday as it helps to energise and set me up for the day!
Yoga can be used in varies ways and teach you about muscles you didn't even know you had!
Whether you're trying to use it to unwind or jumpstart your day, or simply lose weight, yoga can help. Especially for toning muscles!
For me personally I love stretching the most because I get a chance to mediate.
Whereas by doing exercise one's muscle and bones are effected.
There is not hard and fast rule for excercise
You should start with the things you like as fabulous app recommend play your favourite music when doing excercise
I started only with walk and now i can live without excercise
This is all for you .
If want to connect with me .akshay_5harma in instagram
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?