At present I am doing what’s called yoga 🧘♀️ burn. You do yoga with a resistance band and do cardio all in one. This is a really workout. I do it everyday as it helps to energise and set me up for the day!
Yoga can be used in varies ways and teach you about muscles you didn't even know you had!
Whether you're trying to use it to unwind or jumpstart your day, or simply lose weight, yoga can help. Especially for toning muscles!
For me personally I love stretching the most because I get a chance to mediate.
Whereas by doing exercise one's muscle and bones are effected.
There is not hard and fast rule for excercise
You should start with the things you like as fabulous app recommend play your favourite music when doing excercise
I started only with walk and now i can live without excercise
This is all for you .
If want to connect with me .akshay_5harma in instagram
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?