At present I am doing what’s called yoga 🧘♀️ burn. You do yoga with a resistance band and do cardio all in one. This is a really workout. I do it everyday as it helps to energise and set me up for the day!
Yoga can be used in varies ways and teach you about muscles you didn't even know you had!
Whether you're trying to use it to unwind or jumpstart your day, or simply lose weight, yoga can help. Especially for toning muscles!
For me personally I love stretching the most because I get a chance to mediate.
Whereas by doing exercise one's muscle and bones are effected.
There is not hard and fast rule for excercise
You should start with the things you like as fabulous app recommend play your favourite music when doing excercise
I started only with walk and now i can live without excercise
This is all for you .
If want to connect with me .akshay_5harma in instagram
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?