- For those of us that have no trouble digging deep at work but lots of trouble finding that same strength when it comes to exercise, how do you find joy when it’s just feels like pain?
- Is there anyway to avoid a plateau? Sometimes it takes so long to get results. Other times no matter what you do, it seems you are not losing at all.
- What is your greatest motivation to exercise?
- How do you enjoy and break through the physical discomfort of heavy exercise? I.e. running ]out of breath.
- What is your favourite habit that you regard as `life changing`?
With the above in mind, I will
Simply try the simplest of guided meditations I can find. I remind myself that Even 30 seconds is good. And slowly it allows me to get back to my bonafide practice.
Do know that I feel much better when I stick to a program.
persistence is the key
Never give up
Eyes were red, got the cold, nose dripping 24/7.
So after that I knew I had to start back again. And i figured out, that I've always started right back where I fell off, so now I tried to start back small again. Restarted the current journey and am trying to get back on track. It's still not the best, but hopefully I'm getting there…
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?