- Have you ever cheated, like you didn’t do the exercise but you marked it as done?
- Do you keep your routines the same on the weekends or days off? Sometimes I find it hard to get up early after a long week.
- How long do you excerise in the morning?
- What motivates you to get your exercise done?
- Do you follow a specific workout routine or do you change it every day?
With the above in mind, I will
Simply try the simplest of guided meditations I can find. I remind myself that Even 30 seconds is good. And slowly it allows me to get back to my bonafide practice.
Do know that I feel much better when I stick to a program.
persistence is the key
Never give up
Eyes were red, got the cold, nose dripping 24/7.
So after that I knew I had to start back again. And i figured out, that I've always started right back where I fell off, so now I tried to start back small again. Restarted the current journey and am trying to get back on track. It's still not the best, but hopefully I'm getting there…
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?