With the above in mind, I will
Simply try the simplest of guided meditations I can find. I remind myself that Even 30 seconds is good. And slowly it allows me to get back to my bonafide practice.
Eyes were red, got the cold, nose dripping 24/7.
So after that I knew I had to start back again. And i figured out, that I've always started right back where I fell off, so now I tried to start back small again. Restarted the current journey and am trying to get back on track. It's still not the best, but hopefully I'm getting there…
Do know that I feel much better when I stick to a program.
persistence is the key
Never give up
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?