With the above in mind, I will
Simply try the simplest of guided meditations I can find. I remind myself that Even 30 seconds is good. And slowly it allows me to get back to my bonafide practice.
Eyes were red, got the cold, nose dripping 24/7.
So after that I knew I had to start back again. And i figured out, that I've always started right back where I fell off, so now I tried to start back small again. Restarted the current journey and am trying to get back on track. It's still not the best, but hopefully I'm getting there…
Do know that I feel much better when I stick to a program.
persistence is the key
Never give up
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?