Yes because if i don't even i am done exercising my body will be a lot more sore and will probably hurt for a while more than usual
I do yoga everyday and the great thing about it is that i get both at the same time, but when I do exercise I do stretch
Honestly when this happened I would stop my routine but this time around I will not budge or give in because my health means more to me now and my therapy
Yea stretching before exercising helps your body feel prepared when exercising so that none of your joints crack and so that your bones won’t get hurt
If i do some workout, of course i nees to stretch first. If i want to play sports of course I'm gonna stretch. But sometimes, if i just wanna play around, like skating, I'm too lazy to stretch. But, yeah, i need to change that lazy into a must. So,yep I'll stretch
- I travel a lot for work internationally. How do people manage to stay disciplined while traveling?
- What exercises to you do? I hate the cold so find it exceptionally hard to go outside at the moment, and when I do I’m grumpy about it, so need some POSITIVE re-enforcement at the moment! Thanks!
- What is a good low pressure exercise for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- How do you keep focused during your exercise session?
- Any recommendations for truly effective walking?
- What time of day is the best to work out?
- How I can push myself when I’m suffering with depression and anxieties and no support… ? Feel seriously lost.
- What is your biggest motivation to wake up in the morning to work out? Where do I start? How do I NOT snooze that alarm? 😭
- I really want to lose my belly fat. I am exercising and eating well; any other suggestions?
- What exercises do you usually do in the morning?