I give myself a minute to put myself in the right mindset. Even if I feel like I don't want to get up, start the day, or do anything there's always this one phrase that replays in my head to get me started–"Mind over Matter". Whatever I feel that's holding me back from starting the day gets pushed aside because I'm putting myself in the motivated mindset for the day. It's better to get up and start your routine than hold it off to the point where there's almost no motivation to do anything.
I don't. I push myself to do at least the bare minimum. But those days I don't push myself to the fullest because then I'll feel negative about it and quit.
There is a reason behind this because I wanted so I will do it I want to wake up early I want to eat breakfast in the healthy way I want to be healthy I want to do some exercise so because I want t it even if it’s hard for me
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?