It depends on your state of your knees. You can choose where to start from the next ordered list: easy massage of the knee pads, pushing inwards, up, down, left, right, then while standing lift one leg up (bent) and circle with your foot one direction and to the other (10 times each, you may hold on your chair or something not to fell off), then whiles standing both legs on the ground, bend your knees a little and start circling both of them in the same direction, then the other (10 times), then also while standing, slightly bent knees, circling them outwards, then inwards, then you may do 10 air squats, and if you really strong, you can do additional one leg squat for both legs.
Actually I'm not a specialist in sports but I'm following an app for sports, also you can find what you want on YouTube I guess.
I don’t know many specific warm ups that target the knees, but generally what works for me is plies (bending of the legs in a turned out position) work for an over all leg warm up. Hope that helps
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?