It depends on your state of your knees. You can choose where to start from the next ordered list: easy massage of the knee pads, pushing inwards, up, down, left, right, then while standing lift one leg up (bent) and circle with your foot one direction and to the other (10 times each, you may hold on your chair or something not to fell off), then whiles standing both legs on the ground, bend your knees a little and start circling both of them in the same direction, then the other (10 times), then also while standing, slightly bent knees, circling them outwards, then inwards, then you may do 10 air squats, and if you really strong, you can do additional one leg squat for both legs.
Actually I'm not a specialist in sports but I'm following an app for sports, also you can find what you want on YouTube I guess.
I don’t know many specific warm ups that target the knees, but generally what works for me is plies (bending of the legs in a turned out position) work for an over all leg warm up. Hope that helps
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.