Hi! I ve just looked up and i m sorry you have to struggle with that:( . Sadly i m not in the medical field, but i think something like a light strech and slow movements would work. Or something easy so you just strech your body a little. Hope it helps!
I'm not qualified to provide a helpful answer for that. Hopefully a doctor or other qualified professional can be more helpful.
I think that even going for a walk around your area will definitely prove helpful. I prefer walks at night as they make me more ready for bed when I get home! A great way to spend your energy.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?