I’m always doing different ones. But what I do is also not 7 minutes. Often I do a full 45 minute or 1 hour workout but you can find anything on YouTube. Maybe try Pilates one time or you just do an abs workout. Oh I just realize 7 minutes jump roping is also super powerful and good for heart/lung. Or try 1/2 minute plank position and then follow up with some 10 abs crunches, push ups and squats. Enjoy the variety of possibilities! And stay health 🙂
I would think that YouTube has some good short ones or write down a list of exercises you like and a reasonable about and do that for 7 minutes
It depends if you are open to pay for it, or not. Some gyms currently offer exercise classes online for free. On youtube search for 7 minute workout (or 7 minute abs/etc), save a couple and switch it up
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?