I’m always doing different ones. But what I do is also not 7 minutes. Often I do a full 45 minute or 1 hour workout but you can find anything on YouTube. Maybe try Pilates one time or you just do an abs workout. Oh I just realize 7 minutes jump roping is also super powerful and good for heart/lung. Or try 1/2 minute plank position and then follow up with some 10 abs crunches, push ups and squats. Enjoy the variety of possibilities! And stay health 🙂
I would think that YouTube has some good short ones or write down a list of exercises you like and a reasonable about and do that for 7 minutes
It depends if you are open to pay for it, or not. Some gyms currently offer exercise classes online for free. On youtube search for 7 minute workout (or 7 minute abs/etc), save a couple and switch it up
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?