By start small i mean do 5 push up for first 4-5 days then slowly keep increasing
All the best, and remember you’ve got this. Just take it one day at a time.
It's isn't too easy, yet it isn't too difficult either. In this way, it doesn't create too much of mental resistance before you even start, which is the most difficult part. Make sure to do it in small steps with minor increments weekly.
Don't overthink it, just start. Even if you want to start with 15 reps of pushups, ab crunches and squats a day, just start doing it and make sure it's easy enough that you stick to it daily. The consistency will come.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?