By start small i mean do 5 push up for first 4-5 days then slowly keep increasing
All the best, and remember you’ve got this. Just take it one day at a time.
It's isn't too easy, yet it isn't too difficult either. In this way, it doesn't create too much of mental resistance before you even start, which is the most difficult part. Make sure to do it in small steps with minor increments weekly.
Don't overthink it, just start. Even if you want to start with 15 reps of pushups, ab crunches and squats a day, just start doing it and make sure it's easy enough that you stick to it daily. The consistency will come.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?