By start small i mean do 5 push up for first 4-5 days then slowly keep increasing
All the best, and remember you’ve got this. Just take it one day at a time.
It's isn't too easy, yet it isn't too difficult either. In this way, it doesn't create too much of mental resistance before you even start, which is the most difficult part. Make sure to do it in small steps with minor increments weekly.
Don't overthink it, just start. Even if you want to start with 15 reps of pushups, ab crunches and squats a day, just start doing it and make sure it's easy enough that you stick to it daily. The consistency will come.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.