- My entire body hurts, what do you say to yourself to keep moving?
- Are there any exercise tips for people who don’t have a lot of space?
- What do you do to motivate you to exercise when you don’t want to?
- How does one motivate themselves to enjoy working out rather than tolerating it?
- What types of exercises should I do? So far I’ve been doing push-ups, situps, and jumping jacks, and using an exercise bike in the afternoon. Are these good? Should I do more?
All the best, and remember you’ve got this. Just take it one day at a time.
It's isn't too easy, yet it isn't too difficult either. In this way, it doesn't create too much of mental resistance before you even start, which is the most difficult part. Make sure to do it in small steps with minor increments weekly.
Don't overthink it, just start. Even if you want to start with 15 reps of pushups, ab crunches and squats a day, just start doing it and make sure it's easy enough that you stick to it daily. The consistency will come.
By start small i mean do 5 push up for first 4-5 days then slowly keep increasing
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?