I use a sugar substitute called erythritol which has no carbs, taste just like sugar and does not illicite an insulin response in the body.
But if you choose not to go down the Keto route like I did then it's 6 teaspoons per day for women and 9 teaspoons a day for men.
I hope you have fun experimenting with discovering your ideal sugar intake… every body is different, and only you know your body best!
But I can tell from the sluggishness and mental fog if the sugar is also in excess
Not so bad is natural sugars but really these should be minimised too. Veg wins over fruit Heath wise by a mile for this reason.
Many Americans are eating sugars that don’t have GLUCOSE in them.
I do know that breast milk has the highest level of sugar than any other mammal’s milk.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?