Sunday:stretching & meditation
I hope it helps, good luck!
Moreover, try out Chloe ting's workouts!They are absolutely adorable!
Best routine is starting with pushups, crunches, squats, and any form of back exercise. Aim for as many as you can do, keeping track of how many, and total time, each week try to outdo yourself. Look up online variations of these to make them more complicated as needed, or simpler as well. Eventually you'll be so strong that you won't even believe how you started
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?