I love Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. She has multiple 30 day series you can do to build the habit. I’m starting one today!
I write in the mornings.
I regularly do hiit and Pilates and weight training.
Wondering if the 7 minute in morning would make a difference
For yoga, the YogaYou.com 28-day yoga beginners plan. I also enjoy the 5-minute yoga app.
Note, I use an Android phone so I'm not sure these apps are available for iPhones
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?