Rem Gio Q.
I usually do it indoors on my peleton bike or use my weights. But if I feel like going outdoors I put on a coat and go for a run
Have both indoor and outdoor exercise options! Not only does it create a reason to work out no matter what the weather is like, but by switching it up you can target different muscle groups in different ways so your results won't plateau
An Sio F.
I love working out as it helps my mood, eating habits and in recent times I have lost weight and gained muscles. Taking pictures once I a while, helps me feeling motivated to strive for better results and stay mentally and emotionally healthy.
Pushing myself saying that a reward is waiting for me after that. I will add one more day in my streak. That's enough for me to repeat a good habit daily.
The other name of exercise is worm up. So, at first it may be so cold but after a few minutes I feel so hot like it's summer because I sweat. And that is how I do so.
Prepare your outfit the night before and practice visualizing. Don't forget to celebrate each time you finish your exercise sessions
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?