Rem Gio Q.
I usually do it indoors on my peleton bike or use my weights. But if I feel like going outdoors I put on a coat and go for a run
Have both indoor and outdoor exercise options! Not only does it create a reason to work out no matter what the weather is like, but by switching it up you can target different muscle groups in different ways so your results won't plateau
An Sio F.
I love working out as it helps my mood, eating habits and in recent times I have lost weight and gained muscles. Taking pictures once I a while, helps me feeling motivated to strive for better results and stay mentally and emotionally healthy.
Pushing myself saying that a reward is waiting for me after that. I will add one more day in my streak. That's enough for me to repeat a good habit daily.
The other name of exercise is worm up. So, at first it may be so cold but after a few minutes I feel so hot like it's summer because I sweat. And that is how I do so.
Prepare your outfit the night before and practice visualizing. Don't forget to celebrate each time you finish your exercise sessions
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?