Rem Gio Q.
I usually do it indoors on my peleton bike or use my weights. But if I feel like going outdoors I put on a coat and go for a run
Have both indoor and outdoor exercise options! Not only does it create a reason to work out no matter what the weather is like, but by switching it up you can target different muscle groups in different ways so your results won't plateau
An Sio F.
I love working out as it helps my mood, eating habits and in recent times I have lost weight and gained muscles. Taking pictures once I a while, helps me feeling motivated to strive for better results and stay mentally and emotionally healthy.
Pushing myself saying that a reward is waiting for me after that. I will add one more day in my streak. That's enough for me to repeat a good habit daily.
The other name of exercise is worm up. So, at first it may be so cold but after a few minutes I feel so hot like it's summer because I sweat. And that is how I do so.
Prepare your outfit the night before and practice visualizing. Don't forget to celebrate each time you finish your exercise sessions
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?