Of course, I am retired so I don’t have to leave for work at all, otherwise I would probably not get any of those done before leaving for work. I have been trying to get up earlier, since I live in Yuma Arizona now and people tell me that in the summer they try to get everything done first thing in the morning before it gets hot.
I wake up mostly at 5.30 am sometimes 5 am also…. This is best time for me to organise my morning rituals alongwith my daily working routine.
and I mute the TV and watch inspirational messages on my YouTube. It works.
My morning exercise is the only exercise i od.
I don’t have much time so I try to make it different everyday
I workout with fitness blender on YouTube.
When it come to the start of my morning I like to wake up at down and use the (Quite Time) for writing.
I found what’s work for me is to plan my morning before I go to bed the night before. Saveing time and energy
I hope that helps💖
I Woke up at half past six every day and in this way I have plenty of time of doing things that make me happy 😊
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?