I wake up mostly at 5.30 am sometimes 5 am also…. This is best time for me to organise my morning rituals alongwith my daily working routine.
- How do you stay motivated and achieve your fitness goals?
- How can I make sure I am accomplishing all of my tasks without feeling overwhelmed?
- What is your greatest obstacle to exercising regularly and how do you overcome it?
- Do you have any great ten minute workouts to recommend?
- I have decided to run my first full marathon and am wondering if a heart monitor is a good purchase for training?
My morning exercise is the only exercise i od.
I don’t have much time so I try to make it different everyday
I workout with fitness blender on YouTube.
When it come to the start of my morning I like to wake up at down and use the (Quite Time) for writing.
I found what’s work for me is to plan my morning before I go to bed the night before. Saveing time and energy
I hope that helps💖
Of course, I am retired so I don’t have to leave for work at all, otherwise I would probably not get any of those done before leaving for work. I have been trying to get up earlier, since I live in Yuma Arizona now and people tell me that in the summer they try to get everything done first thing in the morning before it gets hot.
and I mute the TV and watch inspirational messages on my YouTube. It works.
I Woke up at half past six every day and in this way I have plenty of time of doing things that make me happy 😊
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?