It's first 5 mins daily that motivates me and helps to reach my goal.
To motivate myself, I remind myself of why I need to exercise: to help stabilize my mental health, the be able to cope with physical demands to improve my quality of life and to look more healthy (not thinner, they are not the same)
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?