Alternatively, I used to do the '5 minute mobility routine' by Tom Merrick on YouTube. It's focused on flexibility and mobility and not on strengths, so you get a little less cardio out of it. But I feel energised after doing it because it wakes up all of my muscles and I get to work towards a goal – improve my mobility 😉
What dances would you like to learn?
do pushups to failure, then do plank to failure. then you’re done. the cool think about it is you don't need any weights, can do it anywhere, and it works a lot of muscles quickly.
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?