Alternatively, I used to do the '5 minute mobility routine' by Tom Merrick on YouTube. It's focused on flexibility and mobility and not on strengths, so you get a little less cardio out of it. But I feel energised after doing it because it wakes up all of my muscles and I get to work towards a goal – improve my mobility 😉
What dances would you like to learn?
do pushups to failure, then do plank to failure. then you’re done. the cool think about it is you don't need any weights, can do it anywhere, and it works a lot of muscles quickly.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?