Also, try looking at responsibilities like working in the yard, running upstairs for things you forget, taking out the trash, as exercise. Move intentionally, with energy, good body alignment and an engaged core. Then, you can be excited about every movement, even the not always fun stuff, being an opportunity to bring vitality to your your muscles.
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?