Use your own body weight to strength train. Planks work the entire body. Press ups, tricep dips, crunches, lunges and squats, clams, pelvic lifts and calf raises. I've picked 4 of these a day to compete and I'm about to start rotating different exercises each day.
YouTube has a ton of great videos (Jillian Michael's is particularly tough). Because of COVID19, Peloton is offering a free 3 month subscription and they have a pile of strength and cardio exercises that range from bodyweight to heavy weights. Good luck!
Yes, but how you do it depends on whether you have weights or not. If you dont have free weights or exercise bands, I would look into that. Exercise bands take up very little room. If you have neither, then use your body for the resistance. Pushups, chinups, lunges, squats, and tricep dips using a chair are all good. I would recommend looking at different websites to find one that explains the exercise so you are using proper form.
I like to do a lot of body weight and endurance exercises, if you do squats and nothing but squats for a whole song trust me your legs will be burning. Also YouTube is a great resource for whatever level of fitness you're at of at home workouts. I really like Yoga by Adrienne
Yoga is a safe solution as well as Zumba if you would like something more fun! In YouTube you can find classes according to your level. I have done also ballet classes should you prefer something like that.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?