Neck rotation, hand rotation, waist rotation, kicking lower limb,touching the toes,bending & keeping distance in feet & touching toes,skipping ropes,shirshasan,jogging on spot
1: push ups
2: sit ups
And then I do some stretch
I am so thankful for a healthy, strong, body, after five pregnancies.
I focus on both tentpole exercises: bench press, deadlift, squat, overhead press, and add in accessory movements to isolate. A good starting point for new lifters would be the Stronglifts 5×5 method. For more advance lifters, check out the programs offered by Ben Pollack.
I also like running and biking. I love to be outdoors, and with these activities I am there. What I see is always changing, which keeps it interesting.
In the winter, I sometimes go to the pool, and I swim in the lake in the summer. I am not very fast or able to go for a long time, but I enjoy just being in the water.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?