I focus on both tentpole exercises: bench press, deadlift, squat, overhead press, and add in accessory movements to isolate. A good starting point for new lifters would be the Stronglifts 5×5 method. For more advance lifters, check out the programs offered by Ben Pollack.
- Do you find it more difficult to keep up your exercise routine on the weekends? Do you think house cleaning and or outside chores count as exercise?
- Why does exercise hurt so much?
- How do you make sure that you are resting your body as well as keeping a regular exercise routine?
- What do you do for exercise on days when you have no willpower at all?
- How do you overcome nerves when dealing with going to a crowded gym?
1: push ups
2: sit ups
I also like running and biking. I love to be outdoors, and with these activities I am there. What I see is always changing, which keeps it interesting.
In the winter, I sometimes go to the pool, and I swim in the lake in the summer. I am not very fast or able to go for a long time, but I enjoy just being in the water.
Neck rotation, hand rotation, waist rotation, kicking lower limb,touching the toes,bending & keeping distance in feet & touching toes,skipping ropes,shirshasan,jogging on spot
I am so thankful for a healthy, strong, body, after five pregnancies.
And then I do some stretch
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?