Neck rotation, hand rotation, waist rotation, kicking lower limb,touching the toes,bending & keeping distance in feet & touching toes,skipping ropes,shirshasan,jogging on spot
1: push ups
2: sit ups
And then I do some stretch
I am so thankful for a healthy, strong, body, after five pregnancies.
I focus on both tentpole exercises: bench press, deadlift, squat, overhead press, and add in accessory movements to isolate. A good starting point for new lifters would be the Stronglifts 5×5 method. For more advance lifters, check out the programs offered by Ben Pollack.
I also like running and biking. I love to be outdoors, and with these activities I am there. What I see is always changing, which keeps it interesting.
In the winter, I sometimes go to the pool, and I swim in the lake in the summer. I am not very fast or able to go for a long time, but I enjoy just being in the water.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?