Neck rotation, hand rotation, waist rotation, kicking lower limb,touching the toes,bending & keeping distance in feet & touching toes,skipping ropes,shirshasan,jogging on spot
1: push ups
2: sit ups
And then I do some stretch
I am so thankful for a healthy, strong, body, after five pregnancies.
I focus on both tentpole exercises: bench press, deadlift, squat, overhead press, and add in accessory movements to isolate. A good starting point for new lifters would be the Stronglifts 5×5 method. For more advance lifters, check out the programs offered by Ben Pollack.
I also like running and biking. I love to be outdoors, and with these activities I am there. What I see is always changing, which keeps it interesting.
In the winter, I sometimes go to the pool, and I swim in the lake in the summer. I am not very fast or able to go for a long time, but I enjoy just being in the water.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴