Neck rotation, hand rotation, waist rotation, kicking lower limb,touching the toes,bending & keeping distance in feet & touching toes,skipping ropes,shirshasan,jogging on spot
1: push ups
2: sit ups
And then I do some stretch
I am so thankful for a healthy, strong, body, after five pregnancies.
I focus on both tentpole exercises: bench press, deadlift, squat, overhead press, and add in accessory movements to isolate. A good starting point for new lifters would be the Stronglifts 5×5 method. For more advance lifters, check out the programs offered by Ben Pollack.
I also like running and biking. I love to be outdoors, and with these activities I am there. What I see is always changing, which keeps it interesting.
In the winter, I sometimes go to the pool, and I swim in the lake in the summer. I am not very fast or able to go for a long time, but I enjoy just being in the water.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?