- How can I make sure I am accomplishing all of my tasks without feeling overwhelmed?
- How should I organize my to-do list?
- Do you have an option to help with time restricted eating?
- There will be many thought that will went through while we meditating. Is that consider as fail for meditation?
- What type of phrasing is the most effective one when it comes to ordering the self? I generally use sentences like “do the dishes” and then I get mad at myself and don’t do the dishes because I was mean to my future self the day before.
Yoghurt and bananas are 100% okay pre workout food. Bananas give high energy levels quick and yoghurt is more difficult for the body to process, meaning it will give energy en proteins over the course of the workout. If you are on a vegetarian diet and animal products are no option, (soy)beans are your friend, if you take protein powder then take a bit before and after workout.
Hope it helps!
Post workout – again start with water maybe along with lemon slice in it. Generally I do my workouts in the morning so after water I have a heavy healthy breakfast such as 2 pcs of dates, 2 egg whites, sometimes upma, poha, idlis, etc. As what we say that we should eat as a king in the morning breakfast.
We need protein intake in any form after our workouts to keep us energetic and healthy.
It’s my observation which I am sharing with you.
- How long do you exercise in the morning?
- Is your Fabulous exercise routine in the morning separate from your main exercise practice?
- How do you stop your dog from jumping on you when you’re exercising?
- Any suggestions for apps that are for exercising that are free or don’t cost a lot? All the ones I use to use charge a lot now and/or are no longer free!
- How do you motivate yourself when you’d rather not start?
- How do you kick yourself in the butt and motivate yourself on down days?
- What are best exercises if you are pregnant?
- Do you have any tips for getting past the mental resistance to getting the exercise going when my mind is pushing hard for the lazier option?
- How do you have workout clothes at the ready?
- How many times do you exercise in a day?