Yoghurt and bananas are 100% okay pre workout food. Bananas give high energy levels quick and yoghurt is more difficult for the body to process, meaning it will give energy en proteins over the course of the workout. If you are on a vegetarian diet and animal products are no option, (soy)beans are your friend, if you take protein powder then take a bit before and after workout.
Hope it helps!
Post workout – again start with water maybe along with lemon slice in it. Generally I do my workouts in the morning so after water I have a heavy healthy breakfast such as 2 pcs of dates, 2 egg whites, sometimes upma, poha, idlis, etc. As what we say that we should eat as a king in the morning breakfast.
We need protein intake in any form after our workouts to keep us energetic and healthy.
It’s my observation which I am sharing with you.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?