Yoghurt and bananas are 100% okay pre workout food. Bananas give high energy levels quick and yoghurt is more difficult for the body to process, meaning it will give energy en proteins over the course of the workout. If you are on a vegetarian diet and animal products are no option, (soy)beans are your friend, if you take protein powder then take a bit before and after workout.
Hope it helps!
Post workout – again start with water maybe along with lemon slice in it. Generally I do my workouts in the morning so after water I have a heavy healthy breakfast such as 2 pcs of dates, 2 egg whites, sometimes upma, poha, idlis, etc. As what we say that we should eat as a king in the morning breakfast.
We need protein intake in any form after our workouts to keep us energetic and healthy.
It’s my observation which I am sharing with you.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?