Yoghurt and bananas are 100% okay pre workout food. Bananas give high energy levels quick and yoghurt is more difficult for the body to process, meaning it will give energy en proteins over the course of the workout. If you are on a vegetarian diet and animal products are no option, (soy)beans are your friend, if you take protein powder then take a bit before and after workout.
Hope it helps!
Post workout – again start with water maybe along with lemon slice in it. Generally I do my workouts in the morning so after water I have a heavy healthy breakfast such as 2 pcs of dates, 2 egg whites, sometimes upma, poha, idlis, etc. As what we say that we should eat as a king in the morning breakfast.
We need protein intake in any form after our workouts to keep us energetic and healthy.
It’s my observation which I am sharing with you.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?