Yoghurt and bananas are 100% okay pre workout food. Bananas give high energy levels quick and yoghurt is more difficult for the body to process, meaning it will give energy en proteins over the course of the workout. If you are on a vegetarian diet and animal products are no option, (soy)beans are your friend, if you take protein powder then take a bit before and after workout.
Hope it helps!
Post workout – again start with water maybe along with lemon slice in it. Generally I do my workouts in the morning so after water I have a heavy healthy breakfast such as 2 pcs of dates, 2 egg whites, sometimes upma, poha, idlis, etc. As what we say that we should eat as a king in the morning breakfast.
We need protein intake in any form after our workouts to keep us energetic and healthy.
It’s my observation which I am sharing with you.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?