- Does anyone do yoga as their morning exercise? If so, what kind of changes have you felt?
- Where do you write your to do lists?
- How do you make meditating easier?
- What kind of lunch would you suggest for someone looking to lose weight without starving yourself?
- What kind of things do you choose to tackle during deep work?
Post workout – again start with water maybe along with lemon slice in it. Generally I do my workouts in the morning so after water I have a heavy healthy breakfast such as 2 pcs of dates, 2 egg whites, sometimes upma, poha, idlis, etc. As what we say that we should eat as a king in the morning breakfast.
We need protein intake in any form after our workouts to keep us energetic and healthy.
It’s my observation which I am sharing with you.
- How to turn fat into muscle?
- What are your morning exercises?
- What exercises do you find best for days when you don’t have time?
- Do you think short exercise like 5 minute is enough? Or is it helpful?
- What do you do when you feel discouraged about your performance during an exercise session?
- How can I celebrate my success after a successfully completed exercise routine to reinforce my habit?
- My biggest enemy right now is the snooze button. Any tips on how to get out of bed in time to have a full morning routine?
- What’s your exercise routine in the morning and how long is it?
- how long you guys exercise?
- What do you do for exercise on days when you have no willpower at all?