Getting up and moving through the case, often I find myself going downstairs and then back upstairs. These two flights of stairs always make sure I am active and moving. When doing vigorous exercise three days a week, one’s eating habit may change to five small and simple meals throughout the day. The morning workout for vigorous exercise in my humble opinion might be best to start with a stretch when getting out of bed first thing and when after the exercise to warm down. The workout could be used between the days of vigorous exercise.
I think a seven to eleven minute workout ideal based off of what Joel Therien talks about from LifestyleNow.com as the best to warmup for this length of time using personal gymnasium equipment. If someone does not have their own home gymnasium equipment, then going to a gym can provide circuit training as a good workout option.
Early days I think will do later but once starts doing exercises I feel change in my energy and day to day activities. From that onwards I am not skipping it.
I'm not sure what would be good exercise routines to do 3 times a week, I'm currently doing the Chloe Ting challenge every day, it's not TOO high impact, which works for me because I've never worked out until very recently.
Usually i also try and squeeze a yoga session later in the day after eating lunch or dinner.
I don't know if all of this is relevant, but it definitely has elevated my overall mood and i feel stronger and more relaxed.
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?