Today I was not feeling well and did not really want to exercise. So I told myself I would just start my simple bedroom exercise routine of push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups with the intention to stop if I started feeling more ill. Simply starting is good enough for today.
Surprisingly, I started feeling better as I exercised, and once I completed the first set, I felt motivated to keep going and completed the routine.
After exercising and then eating, I feel significantly better than I did this morning.
I hope this helps!
If leaving the flat is too hard I will look up a yoga routine on YouTube.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?