Today I was not feeling well and did not really want to exercise. So I told myself I would just start my simple bedroom exercise routine of push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups with the intention to stop if I started feeling more ill. Simply starting is good enough for today.
Surprisingly, I started feeling better as I exercised, and once I completed the first set, I felt motivated to keep going and completed the routine.
After exercising and then eating, I feel significantly better than I did this morning.
I hope this helps!
If leaving the flat is too hard I will look up a yoga routine on YouTube.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?