Today I was not feeling well and did not really want to exercise. So I told myself I would just start my simple bedroom exercise routine of push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups with the intention to stop if I started feeling more ill. Simply starting is good enough for today.
Surprisingly, I started feeling better as I exercised, and once I completed the first set, I felt motivated to keep going and completed the routine.
After exercising and then eating, I feel significantly better than I did this morning.
I hope this helps!
If leaving the flat is too hard I will look up a yoga routine on YouTube.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?