- Do people find it more effective or easier to stick with exercise if they exercise their whole body everyday or split up workouts of different parts of the body for different days?
- How do I get to sleep early, at 10 PM?
- How do you motivate yourself to work out after a 10-hour work day when you’re feeling exhausted and hungry?
- How long have you been excercising? Do you see any changes?
- What types of exercises should I do? So far I’ve been doing push-ups, situps, and jumping jacks, and using an exercise bike in the afternoon. Are these good? Should I do more?
If leaving the flat is too hard I will look up a yoga routine on YouTube.
Today I was not feeling well and did not really want to exercise. So I told myself I would just start my simple bedroom exercise routine of push-ups, sit-ups, and pull-ups with the intention to stop if I started feeling more ill. Simply starting is good enough for today.
Surprisingly, I started feeling better as I exercised, and once I completed the first set, I felt motivated to keep going and completed the routine.
After exercising and then eating, I feel significantly better than I did this morning.
I hope this helps!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?