Not long enough or vigorous enough. I take my dogs for a walk for 15 minutes twice a day but I need to exercise on my own
I just started a new routine. I'm not good at moderation so I jumped in with both feet. I start with 6-7 min of stretching, then on alternate days I do 30-40 min of cardio or 60 min of weight training.
It depends on the day, sometimes is around 1 hour if we are just running but it can be as long as 3 hours when it comes to go to the gym
My exercise routine is about 5 minutes of yoga and then 3 minutes of core. It has helped me with my image and being more awake.
I'm not used to a morning exercise routine. I've been keeping it between 5 to 15 minutes. I still do my regular excercises later in the day, such as a 3 mile brisk walk, aerial silks class, or 30 minutes of yoga.
I try to exercise on the morning but sometimes don’t have time and exercise later in the day, but I do get to it. I think it is probably under 10 minutes but more than 7. I need to work a little better on going to sleep earlier
I go to a 45 minute hit class starting at 6am before I work. Makes me feel amazing all day even though it’s hard to get up, it’s always worth it.
In the morning I have no much time so my exercise routine is just 15 minutes. 10 minutes of sun salutation, and 5 minutes of Chinese exercise for articulation. So I can start the day with more energy and left my dreams behind.
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?