It depends on the day, sometimes is around 1 hour if we are just running but it can be as long as 3 hours when it comes to go to the gym
My exercise routine is about 5 minutes of yoga and then 3 minutes of core. It has helped me with my image and being more awake.
I'm not used to a morning exercise routine. I've been keeping it between 5 to 15 minutes. I still do my regular excercises later in the day, such as a 3 mile brisk walk, aerial silks class, or 30 minutes of yoga.
I try to exercise on the morning but sometimes don’t have time and exercise later in the day, but I do get to it. I think it is probably under 10 minutes but more than 7. I need to work a little better on going to sleep earlier
- Are there suggested work outs that can be done en route to work or at work?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?
- How can i stay on routine working shifts