Not long enough or vigorous enough. I take my dogs for a walk for 15 minutes twice a day but I need to exercise on my own
I just started a new routine. I'm not good at moderation so I jumped in with both feet. I start with 6-7 min of stretching, then on alternate days I do 30-40 min of cardio or 60 min of weight training.
In the morning I have no much time so my exercise routine is just 15 minutes. 10 minutes of sun salutation, and 5 minutes of Chinese exercise for articulation. So I can start the day with more energy and left my dreams behind.
It depends on the day, sometimes is around 1 hour if we are just running but it can be as long as 3 hours when it comes to go to the gym
My exercise routine is about 5 minutes of yoga and then 3 minutes of core. It has helped me with my image and being more awake.
I'm not used to a morning exercise routine. I've been keeping it between 5 to 15 minutes. I still do my regular excercises later in the day, such as a 3 mile brisk walk, aerial silks class, or 30 minutes of yoga.
I try to exercise on the morning but sometimes don’t have time and exercise later in the day, but I do get to it. I think it is probably under 10 minutes but more than 7. I need to work a little better on going to sleep earlier
I go to a 45 minute hit class starting at 6am before I work. Makes me feel amazing all day even though it’s hard to get up, it’s always worth it.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?