If your brain isn't into it anymore, try using that time to think through things, a time to reflect and practice affirmations or mindfulness while your body works.
If you're a competitive person, consider challenging yourself to doing more days in a row of the routine exercise than before and see how far you can get.
Perhaps use the time to listen to podcasts and switch up the topics rather than that same workout playlist that used to get you pumped.
Good luck, despite the repetition you are doing brilliant things!
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?