Stop using your mobile devices at 9PM and do something that relaxes you, like showering, reading a book and/or taking a walk.
That's called having a good "sleep hygiene" 🙂
Second, start getting ready for bed at 8 or 9 pm. It doesn't mean getting in bed. It means get yourself ready for tomorrow. Do your list of things that will keep you from getting in bed at 10 pm. Do you need to lay out your clothes? Do you need to make lunch for work tomorrow? Get that routine taken care of early if you can. If you start at 8 pm and finish by 8:15, then great! It's done, and you don't need to worry about it.
Lastly, make this your routine. Do it every day whether you work tomorrow or not, whether you need to get up or not, get up at the same time every morning whether you slept well or not. Also, wake up time can't be 10 am. It needs to be around 6 or 7 am. Otherwise, you've overslept.
I usually read a book before I sleep and then just lay in the dark comfortable and relax. And then I’m out like a light.
Sometimes when I can’t sleep, drinking chamomile tea 30 minutes before you sleep also works like a charm as well.
Second you can do some relaxing activities for sleep, like reading, listening to music.
Besides, melatoninn medicines may also be helpful. But you can never depend on them. They can be used to adjust your interrupted natural rhythm and after you have formed the right sleeping habits, stop taking them since they do have side effects.
I do my evening routine in time so I have some relaxing time left and so it is easyer to get in bed on time
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?